Saturday, September 18, 2010

Home trail

Telegraph pass in south mountain is my home trail. Whenever i am not prepared in advanced on where to go, I just go and do this trail.

July was a very hectic month - I had cold for sometime, we moved into new place, setting up the place, work was also busy. This was the trail which kept me going and helped me in keeping my resolution despite everything.

Few things which I like about it:
  1. Driving time - it just takes 15 min to get to the trail
  2. Trail is of medium difficulty
  3. Few nice spots to sit and ponder :)

Having done this trail so many times, now i have become a pro at it. Last 2 times, i did not have to take any breaks. I did the round trip in 1.15 min. And maybe this is one of the few trails where i overtake other hikers now and then :).

I am sure i am going to do this many more times :).

No comments:

Post a Comment